Monday, November 5, 2007

Derek's Field Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

This was a great field trip. I love the fall and I love pumpkin patches. They had tons of things for the kids to do. First we went on a hay ride.


The kids got to hear a story and pick their pumpkins.

They had a great barn maze with a cool spider web that they made. I tried to get a good picture of it.

They had tons of baby animals at this pumpkin patch. They had two calves, three little pigs (who knew pigs could be so cute), goats, horses, etc.

It was a great time and I'm so glad I got to spend some time with Derek and his class. It was a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey welcome back! I take it the fam has vacated the premisses?? Did you have a good visit? I've missed your posts and comments.

This looks like a really fun pumpkin patch. Fun fun!