Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Martina McBride - In My Daughter's Eyes (LIVE)

So today I went to Gymboree with Owen like we always do on Wednesday morning and I see this women. She has a little girl and I have never seen her before. Well, Owen and I keep playing and I don't really think about it until we sit down to play and I look at her again and think to myself she looks like Martina McBride. I think to myself that has to just be someone that looks like her. Well, I got so curious that after class I asked the Gymboree leader what that mom's name is and she said, "Oh that's Martina McBride, she comes every week. She even came last week before the CMA." Well, I can't believe I have never noticed her but she is one of my favorite country singers and I can't believe we are in the same Gymboree class!This is one of my favorite songs. I love livin in Nashville! First,Naomi and now Martina, I'm just waiting to run into Faith now.

14 comments:

Michelle said...

How lucky is that!! K you have to become friends with her. Ask her to lunch or something. Seriously though that is the COOLEST thing EVER!!!!

Wendi said...

You lucky duck! I love her. I love that song too.

Cecily R said...

I think by proxy that makes you famous too.

Crazymamaof6 said...

holy cow! that is fabulous! so are you gonna be her friend now?

Debbie said...

Okay - that is too cool. You are one lucky gal. I'm anxious to hear what you think about her as a real person when you get to know her better. Neat!

crystal said...

Lucky-y-y-y-y-y-y! (Napoleon voice) I love Martina McBride! I may have to swipe this youtube clip. I posted the words to this song a while back--now I have some footage to swipe! :)

Julianne said...

That is insane and so cool!!! How fun for you! I love her. Let us know when Faith strolls by. ;)

Traci said...

Wow!!! How neat to be in that type of setting with her too! Let us know who else you meet- Lucky Duck!!

Lacie said...

How fun!!!! I love the whole idea that "they" do normal things like "us"! I bet she looked great as a "normal mom" too...you know, one of those girls that can roll out of bed and look wonderful!!!

Rochelleht said...

Oh, that is too funny, Megan. She is really pretty. I met her a few years ago. She is very sweet and has a neat family. Oh yea, and I'll mention again. VERY pretty!

Patrick said...

Megan your story sounds made up just so you'd having something cool to say on your blog.

Here is a link to a video that shows what my house looks like that I live in.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5MTNs3MDdg

And here is a video I just made for work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkOna6wCuiQ

Jake said...

Can I have your autograph!?

kristen said...

i'm not really a huge country fan, but my sister in law is and she LOVES martina-she would be so jealous!

Renee said...

Wow! How cool! Just wanted to stop on over and say 'Hi'. Hope y'all have a very Happy Thanksgiving!