Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was so much fun this year. We had two families from the ward over so that made a total of 13 people. The day before Thanksgiving Derek made these cute little turkies that I got off of Kelly's site (a fellow blogger). It was such a cute idea and so easy. We really had a great time and it was nice to only have to cook a few items but get to taste everything. The adults also played my favorite game called compatibility. It is so much fun. I am so glad my friend Michelle introduced me to it. The kids really played well which made it even more enjoyable! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.



The kids had their table and the adults had their own table.

7 comments:

Mary said...

Sounds like you had a great Turkey Day. The game you played sounds like fun as well. I'm going to have to find that one. Have I mentioned that your dining room is BEAUTIFUL? It is.

Laura said...

Looks so nice! I love the kids plates! Too cute!!

Julianne said...

Cute turkeys! Looks the you all had a great time.

kelly said...

your turkey turned out so cute! love them!

Cecily R said...

I love those Turkeys! I am so boring on Thanksgiving (all I made was rolls and fruit salad this year!) but those look good enough to make now!

Renee said...

Sounds like you had a great holiday! You also did great with your shopping that Friday. Way to go!

Debbie said...

Love the little Oreo turkeys. I'll have to remember that for future years. We've always had the adult and kids table tradition too. Looks like a great holiday!