Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Office Party!

Well, I moved to Tennessee five months ago and I didn't think I would find bigger office fans than my friends Laura, Katrina or Michelle. However, a couple of friends invited us over for an office/ birthday party. They added a last minute change -come in costume! We didn't get the memo so we had to improvise! It was a ton of fun!

Dwight and Angela

The Love Triangle- Pam, Jim, & Karen

Phyllis and Bob Vance

Andy now known as Drew- before Anger Management- punching the wall!

Bob, Jim, Michael Scott, Toby, Dwight, (little Dwight), Andy



The Whole Office Gang!
I must say we are devoted fans. It was a great time! We really enjoyed the season premiere. Looks like we are going to be laughing all season long!

What season premier are you looking forward to?

11 comments:

Michelle said...

That looks like you had a great time! Love the pictures. Everyone did a good job dressing up.

Debbie said...

How fun is that! We loved the Office premiere too. What a cool idea of the theme party!

Laura said...

How funny is that!! HAHA! I just watched it again! It was SO good!

Katrina said...

That looks so fun! I love Andy punching a hole in the wall. And whoever was Michael did a good job imitating his stance and fun jeans! ;)

Rochelleht said...

Oh my gosh, that is so hilarious! What fun!! I'm glad you've found fun Office friends in your new place.

Traci said...

I was quite excited for the return of The Office. I am also looking forward to the return of LOST!!!

Jake said...

I feel like the only person in the world who doesn't watch this. Is it too late to start?

Mary said...

What a fun party! We love The Office too! Glad it's back and that you got celebrate it in style!

Shaka said...

that looks like a lot of fun! that was the premiere i was most looking forward to! we are now waiting for lost-where is that show!!

Wendi said...

You guys are AWESOME! By far my favorite post I've read today. The dress-ups were perfect!

I love that show!

Heather said...

That looks like a fun party. Can you even imagine me dressing up though? I'm such a party pooper at dressing up. Everyone did a great job with their costumes. So glad you have some fun friends.