Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Find out


Maybe this quiz is going to date me but I love the 80s and all the fun things about it. Afterall, I spend a good part of my childhood in it. The quiz says my 80s hunk is Michael J. Fox. I really did love Family Ties in the 80s.

However, my true 80s hunk was Ralph Macchio. I had a magazine picuture of him and I put lipstick on my lips and kissed it. I was a bit silly. I had no idea what I was doing. But my whole family loved this movie.

My husband likes to tease me and say my 80s crush was Scott Baio. Anyone who knows my husband knows he is a big teaser. He always gets a fun reaction out of me!! Just for the record I never liked Scott Baio.

My 90s hunk was Christian Bale from Newsies. Look at that face!!

Well, my hunk of the this decade and forever is my wonderful husband Drew. He is a great support to me and always there to listen. He always makes me laugh! And the best part is I don't have to kiss a poster of him. I get the real deal! He! He!

Let me know about the hunks in your life?

13 comments:

Michelle said...

That was so cute Meagan! My 80's hunk was Kirk Camron. My 90's hunk was Tom Cruise. I know he did movies in the 80's but I didn't discover him till Days of Thunder and Far and Away. Too bad he is such a weirdo now.

Lacie said...

Ok- I did the hunk thing! It was "Charles in Charge" himself!

But I am totally with you! I thought Ralph Macchio was "the guy". Hee Hee! Wax on Wax off!

I finally completed the tag...better late then never! i hope you are having a good day!

Heather S. said...

I remember having a crush on the guy from Wonder Years. My husband has started watching that at night and when I watch it with him I wonder what I was thinking.

Isn't it nice that we can get married and have such wonderful men?! I sure think so.

Debbie said...

I just took the test and mine said Jason Bateman. I hardly knew who he was. Too fun! Thanks for a fun walk down memory lane about past movie star crushes!

Rochelleht said...

Oooo! I loved Jason Bateman. There was this show back in the day on Disney Channel. It was "The Boy Who Could Fly". I'm seriously embarrased to admit I had a crush on that kid.

Anonymous said...

I am destined to be with Michael J. Fox, I just know it. And the hunk test confirmed it! I just rented Family Ties on DVD last week, so it's no real surprise.

Laura said...

That is too funny, Megan! I was SO in love with Michael J. Fox and Kirt Cameron!

Julianne said...

I had crushes on all of those, too, but the one that caught my fancy was definitely Christian Bale in Newsies. My best friend and I just drooled over that movie. :)

Rochelle, I watched "The Boy Who Could Fly," too. ;)

Katrina said...

Mine from the quiz was Kirk Cameron. I wasn't a real Teen Hearthrob lover. It wasn't allowed in my house. Pitiful, huh? ;)

Shaka said...

i must say, my hunk was kirk cameron. didn't miss a show!

Jake said...

I also loooooved Tom Cruise and Erik Estrada from CHiPS!!! Oh and Magnum PI...

Wendi said...

Oh, you are totally a girl after my own heart. I love all of the above! What a great blast from the past. You rock.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).