Thursday, September 6, 2007

New Product- Well at least to me

We just moved to the Nashville area and I have been dying to get my hair done (color, highlights, cut the whole works)! I was going crazy. I got it done in June but the girl really didn't do a great job. She was in a hurry and just slapped some stuff on my head. So the other day I just decided to cold call out of the phone book and I saw this salon called New Beginnings (and since we just moved here- I thought it would be appropriate) I know it is kind of silly! But I loved the lady. She did just what I asked and was fairly reasonably priced. Well, I was feeling so good (like when you find the perfect outfit and have to get shoes and accessories ) so I bought this haircare product because the stylist recommended it. But I just love it and thought I would pass it along. It is called Sahag

It is a great product. It doesn't weigh down my hair but gives it the lift I need (especially with all the humidity here).

What new products (and it doesn't have to be haircare) have you found lately?

13 comments:

Mary said...

Nothing better than feeling like you've got a fabulous hair cut and color. Yea for you!!! Always great to make a find that makes life a little easier too. I love the new Mr. Clean wipes. They are softer/sturdier than the Clorox and Lysol ones. Easier to get out of the canister too. Glad you are blogging Megan!

Laura said...

I am so glad you found someone on the first try! YEA!! I could use some of that product- I'll have to check it out!!

Wendi said...

Hmm. I need something like that (product). Well I need a haircut and color and everything too! Anyhoo--thanks for sharing the info.

Michelle said...

I've heard of it. I need some more hairspray, guess I'll try that product.

I found this amazing hair gel for the boys. It's called Sexy Hair Hard Up Gel. I love it because it isn't sticky and it doesn't flake and their hair stays put all day.

Heather S. said...

I can totally understand how frustrating it is to get a haircut from someone and not be pleased with it. It is so nice when you find someone who does a good job. During the 5 years I lived in Indiana I never found a good hairstylist. I've had a great hairstylist since moving back here to Utah. I hope she never quits doing hair.

Lacie said...

I'm glad you found someone that did "good" with your hair. It is always hard to find a person that gets it "right"!I am in a REAL need for the works on my hair! However, because of my eyebrow incident I am a bit gun shy-to sat the least!

When my adorable husband says something that will be the day I run to the closest hair Stylist- Ha!

Julianne said...

Any pics of your new hair? I'm sure you look and feel fabulous. I've never stuck to one stylist, but I need to start. :)

Katrina said...

My fav product right now is the line of lotions/sprays from Bath & Bodyworks called Moonlit Path. I got this for the Mavens' Christmas Gift Exchange and have been using it ever since. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the smell of it!

Jake said...

Congrats...the hardest thing about moving is new doctors and hairpeople. If you find a good one you're in great shape!

Rochelleht said...

I found a great curl product for Grace's hair. I tried another one from a spa after they claimed it was the best ever. They lied. The one I have from Great Clips rocks! It is curl life by Matrix.

Wendi said...

Just linked over to your family home evenings for a year on your sidebar. That's awesome!

Wendi said...

P.S. I just saw the comment from Stevens girl. She's my sister! How funny!

Heather said...

I have to say that I do love my O-Mop from Target. I really don't enjoy mopping - such a chore! And I always hated getting out the bucket of water and my string mop (even the wring itself out kind). But I do love the o-mop because i can just rinse out the pad occasionally and then toss it in the wash. I'm a dork at knowing great hair products. It's always fun to have a new hairdo. Where's the pictures Meg? :) Oh - and I'm going to have to try Mary's Mr. Clean wipes. Good topic for blogging to get ideas from people.