Thursday, October 25, 2007

We got Booed!

We were driving up to our house the other day and Derek screamed, "We got Booed!" I was thinking what are you talking about. On our front door step was this cute bag filled with fun stuff.



This cute poem was inside:
Boo
To our good friends on our street
Our homes locations made us meet
You now have been "booed", but who could we be?
We'll never tell. It's a secret you see!
We placed these goodies for you and yours.
Then we ran fast after knocking the door!
Happy Halloween!
Place this Boo on your front door
And make sure you "boo" two neighbors of yours.

We of course had to boo two neighbors. It was so much fun and the kids had a great time picking out the stuff to put in the boo bag!

Ringing the door bell and running away!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Nothing screams fun like ding dong ditching! we just love booing our neighbors.

Wendi said...

One of my favorite holiday traditions!

Cecily R said...

I am so bad at Booing! I always, always forget to do it! I'm a bad Booer...Booooo! Hisssss! The guilt is setting in.

Your Boo stuff is so cute though, maybe someday I'll copy your ideas and redeem myself!

Traci said...

So need to get on the bandwagon and do this next year. My tykes would love it. I remember it going on years ago when I was younger, now it seems that is is bigger than ever these days- you can even buy kits for doing it at Target!

Laura said...

We were too- but your litle gifts were MUCH cuter than ours!! We have yet to pass it on! Quincy and Chip came down with the flu today and William and I both have bad coughs! AHH! We are feeling AWESOME around here today!

Debbie said...

I miss doing this "Boo" tradition. I've tried it here in TX in past years and our neighbors just don't get it. I think many are in the anti-Halloween group. Oh well! Maybe our next neighborhood will catch on.

Renee said...

What a neat ideal!

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

what a great idea! I'll have to remember this one for next year (too bad I was such a slacker blogger and didn't actually read this in time to do it this year!