Friday, October 19, 2007

Our Trip to the Smokie Mountains!

My in-laws were in town for the past week and we had a great time. We took a weekend trip to the Great Smokie Mountains. We had a wonderful time. It is gorgeous up there. It was fun to see some of the leaves starting to change. We saw a wild turkey and a coyote. There were lots of streams and beautiful trees. We stayed at this cute little cabin. It had a hot tub and a fireplace. We made smores, laughed and just had lots of fun. It is always great to get away.

11 comments:

Laura said...

HOW FUN!! I LOVE cabins in the mountain! There is such a FUN feeling when you go there! Looks like you guys had a blast!!

Michelle said...

Looks like a VERY fun trip. I love the Rockies but I have to say my favorite are the Smokie Mountains. I just have fun memories of trips we took there. Great pictures and I love the slide show!

Mary said...

What a beautiful spot. Your boys are adoreable. Always fun to spend time with family too. Hooray for you!!

Renee said...

Sounds like you all had a lot of fun! Great pictures and your boys are adorable!

Michelle said...

I gave you a little something on my blog. Check it out!

Shaka said...

you gotta love a great get away. sounds like a nice time!

Jake said...

cute pics!

Katrina said...

I love vacations, small and large and in between! I'm sure y'all are having a ball exploring all the wonders around your new home! Tell your hubby that I noticed all the UofU gear that your son was sporting. Get him in some blue, girl! ;)

Julianne said...

It looks so beautiful! What a fun trip to take with grandparents. I would love to visit the Smokie's sometime.

Traci said...

Looks like a ton of fun!!!! Love the clown nose- I'd be wearing that around for sure!

Rochelleht said...

What a cool slideshow! That looked GORGEOUS! And it looked like you had fantastic weather. How nice to have family visit in your new home!