Saturday, October 20, 2007

O Happy Day!

After moving to Tennessee this past spring my husband had to take on the terrible task of studying for the bar in Tennessee. We already lived through this experience four years ago and it wasn't fun then. However, because of the new job in a new state it was required for him to pass the Tennessee Bar. After many long evenings, Saturdays, and many many hours, weeks and months of studying this past summer Drew passed the Bar!! Yeah! I'm very happy for him. He is such a hard working husband and does so much for me and the kids. I'm so happy to have him in my life! Congrats honey!

11 comments:

Wendi said...

Congratulations! I hear that one is a killer! Good job. I'm sure it's good to have that over.

Shaka said...

congratulations! it's done!

Traci said...

Congrats to your hubby and to you too for helping along the way!

Julianne said...

Congratulations! That is really, really, really wonderful news!

Laura said...

WAY TO GO DREW BUDDY- AND the Utes won yesterday! What a great weekend he is having ;)

Rochelleht said...

Oh, that's great, Megan! I'm so glad!

Cecily R said...

Congrats to your family! That is a happy day! Now I have that song stuck in my head! =)

Michelle said...

That is wonderful!! Congrats to Drew! Way to go.

Lacie said...

Woo Hoo! I know how things like that can really weigh down someone-but it's over and done!!!!

Debbie said...

Congrats to you. Passing the bar is a true accomplishments. Being married to an attorney, I also understand what sacrifice it took for both of you! Good job.

Renee said...

Congrats!