Friday, October 12, 2007

Pumpkin Patch




Well, I love the fall and going to the pumpkin patch. We just moved to Tennessee and they have many pumpkin patches here. Yeah! However, I had big plans this year to get matching shirts and have fun, cute pictures. Which my family (especially my husband) just loves! (ha, ha) Well, it turned out to be in the 90s and everything I bought was long sleeved. Well, I am the mean mother that made everyone wear the clothes I bought and change after the pictures. Needless to say the pictures didn't turn out that great but I'm going to post them anyway because I went to all the effort! Despite the heat it was a fun day (after we changed!)



Barn maze with slides!

Little activities for the kids!


My boys loved watching the chickens!


The hay ride!

The corn maze! We only got lost twice!

It was a fun and hot day at the pumpkin patch! I thought fall was suppose to get cooler!

16 comments:

Shaka said...

looks like a fun day. cute pictures and cute outfits! what is with the heat though!? it's finally broke here and nice and cool!

Laura said...

I HATE being hot in ANY setting! Looks like the kids still had a blast! Fall is the BEST!

Lacie said...

How FUN!!! I want to go on a hayride...ok, it needs to get a bit cooler here first!

Wendi said...

Perfect outfits! I love the brown. Sorry about the heat though.

I think your pictures are cute! Love the rustic backgound with the barn.

Rochelleht said...

Seriously, this heat is killing me! I thought the pictures were cute! At least no one is screaming! :-)

Michelle said...

Your pictures turned out cute! You made me laugh "mean mom". I so would have done the same thing! It looks like a fun pumpkin patch. I need to post my pictures from our outing yesterday.

Traci said...

I think the picture is cute! Our family sooo needs to get family pictures done!
Glad you got to have a ball at the pumpkin patch too!

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

Hmmm...if you can do it...I can do it! We're in the 90's here in Texas too. I woke up this morning craving cool fall weather and pumpkin patches, and apple cider, and fall leaves, and hay rides and and and...the list goes on. I may just have to pull out the sweaters and pretend a bit!

Julianne said...

What a fun place! Hopefully there is cooler weather in the forecast! I love the pics.

Debbie said...

I love the outfits you picked out and that's so me to make everyone follow through with the plan. We all have our "mean mom" moments. Looks like a fun outing. It's been so hot here, too. I'm ready for real fall weather. Cute blog, Megan!

Mary said...

Way to follow through with your fall picture plans. You guys look great! It's not mean if you let them change! I want to take my kids on a hay ride so bad! They'd love it. What a fun day for you all.

Jake said...

The pictures make it LOOK like you're enjoying some cool fall weather. Enjoy!

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

Looks like you guys had a blast- especially after the change of clothes. But those matching shirts were darn cute..I would have done the same thing.

Renee said...

How fun!! We love going to the pumpkin patches too. The kids favorite is the hay maze but mine is the hayride! Looks like you all had a great time.

kristen said...

i love a day at the pumpkin patch, but 90 degrees! that doesn't even come close to being fall weather-the pictures look likes it's a crisp 60 degrees, cute sweaters an all!

Cecily R said...

Oh my gosh I want to come to the pumpkin patch where you live! That is awesome!