Friday, December 28, 2007

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!

I have been so far behind in my blogging. I'm trying to get caught up. Here is Christmas Eve & Christmas!

Our matching jammies!

Putting out the reindeer food & cookies for Santa!

*Christmas Morning*

Our new cool cars!

We have the tradition of everyone receiving a new ornament for something they did that year. Derek got a little football player.

After about 45 minutes Owen finally got out of the car to open some presents! It took a little while but he finally got into it!


It was a great day with many fun memeories! I hope you had a wonderful holiday too!

Derek exploring the backyard with his new wheels!

12 comments:

Jake said...

Cute! Love the jammies...

Matchbox Mom said...

those jams are so cute! Looks like you had a good one! Sooo nice when it turns out wonderful! Here's to hoping you have a wonderful new year too!

Traci said...

The pj's pic is so cute! Don't you love kids- how your son loved his car so much we wouldn't get out to see the other prizes left for him! My daughter was like that one year when she got a be-bah, she wouldn't open anything else. We ended up saving quite a few presents for another time!

Katie said...

I just got caught up on all you blogs! You guys are too cute in your matching pajamas! I love all the fun traditions you have. We had a great Christmas, but I think I may be running out of steam with all the traveling...maybe next year we'll consider a quiet Christmas at home.

Rochelleht said...

Oh, how fun! Your jammies are SO cute!! It's so nice that they enjoyed their cars so much. I'm so glad you have two cute boys! What a blast!!

aurora said...

The matching jammies are awesome!

It looks like you all had a really great Christmas :)

Cecily R said...

Love the matching PJs. I wish we had that tradition now! I don't think Jon would ever wear them again if I did it though...

The cars are so cool--what a great present for your boys! It looks like they LOVE them!!

Laura said...

Love the matching pj picture of all of you! The best part was the great deal you found on them! Looks like an awesome bunch of gifts!!

Katrina said...

I can't believe that Owen openned presents! Our little one was scared. She'd yell "No!" and run away if we asked her to open one.

crystal said...

I love the color of you walls! (gotcha off my friend WEndi's blog--also Tami, also Cec)

Happy New Year!

Julie said...

You are truly one of the best holiday elves ever. I love it all, Happy New Year.

Michelle said...

I love your matching pj's. Too cute! Your boys look like they are really enjoying Christmas. Look like Santa was very good to them.