Thursday, December 27, 2007

Party!

I haven't blogged forever. December has just flown by! We had company, then got sick and then had all those busy December things going on. I'm going to back track a little mostly just to document the things we did this month. It wa so much fun and so busy!

First, we had a ward Christmas breakfast instead of the traditional Christmas dinner. It was fun and different.


The nursery acted out the nativity. They really didn't do much acting but they all looked really cute. Owen was a wiseman!

The next week we had Derek's school party. They had different stations and the kids got to make an ornament and decoration a cookie. Then they played a game. It was so fun and Derek was so excited to have me at his party, which made me feel so happy!
There is his cute teacher. She looks like she could be Derek's older sister!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I love the idea of a Christmas breakfast - clever! Looks like you've all had so much fun. The gingerbread houses turned out great. The boys look so joyful! I am with you on the kits too. Much easier! Your family pjs are adorable. I love all your nativities in your home - it looks so cozy and warm. Thanks for such fun posts. Great to hear about your holidays.

Laura said...

The boys look darling... I could EAT Owen in that first picture- he looks ADORABLE!!!