Sunday, August 26, 2007

Superheros



Before I was married I just wanted to have all girls (I grew up with three younger brothers) and felt like I had offically done the boy thing. But, now that I am the mother of two boys I can say it is so much fun. I wouldn't ever trade it. I love the trains, action figures, cars, and especially the dress-ups. Initally before children I thought only girls like to dress up as princesses, fairies, etc. But boys love to be superheros (especially at this house)! Derek had some friends over this weekend and they were all so excited to dress up and run around! What do your kids like to dress up as?

8 comments:

Laura said...

Isn't that the truth! I will be SO fine if this little one inside is a boy too! They are so fun! Quincy went to bed tonight in his Darth Vader outfit!

Rochelleht said...

My kids love dress-up. They are mostly animals. Surprise, surprise.

Katrina said...

Well, we're one of those princess and fairies families! But recently, they've been models (that model princess and fairies costumes)! :D

Lacie said...

Yeah- another Mom with BOYS! Ha! I always wanted boys because I only had a sister growing up- I thought it would be fun! AND IT IS!

My K-Man likes dino! Oh, Did I say like? I mean loves dinos! He dresses up and acts like them to the point I should tell him to, "go clean his cave"! Hee Hee!

Julianne said...

As you can guess, we have tons of princess dresses around this house, but we do have a couple Spider-Man costumes and a Power Ranger, too. Brandon was actually sporting the Spider-man one the other day (the "puffy" one with the fake muscles). It's too fun when they all dress up.

Michelle said...

My boys love superheros. We have all the same costumes. A big fav. is Superman for Korbin. Sadly Brek is outgrowing the dress up stage.

katri said...

My kids are doing Star Wars 24/7... Kiefer tells me, "Mom, you be Pwincess Weia, and I'll be Luke Sky Walker. Let's go get Bad Guys!!! They are everywhere. Let's go shoot them"

Renee said...

I really enjoy having boys too; I have two- 9 and 7. They love dressing up as superheros; power rangers and teenage mutant ninja turtles. They're favorite though is super heros.